Setting goals is quite easy, but seeing them through is the relatively hard part.
We all have wonderful dreams and plans, but we also all know that planing is fantasy, execution is reality. The difference between success and failure lies in the details.
Every once in a while the torrents of life’s woes may hit, and snuff the will to press on right out of you. At such times you can choose to accept defeat and lose track, or seek out enough motivation and inspiration to stare discouragement and defeat in the eyes and scream, NOT TODAY!
Here are 10 motivational quotes to jump start your inner champion.
1.Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution.
2. Mediocrity should never be enough, you are capable of more
3. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
4. All our dreams can come true we just need the courage to pursue them.
5. Your problem isn’t the problem, your reaction may be the problem.
6. If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today, as of this second, quit doing less than excellent stuff.
7. If your goals set you apart from the crowd, then be willing to stand alone.
8. Creativity is not a skill, it is not a talent, it is simply the product of an active mind.
9. Planing is fantasy, execution is reality.
10. Life is a marathon not a sprint, durability and endurance are the factors that really count, not necessarily speed.
Have you been experiencing down times lately, or loss of confidence, motivation and courage to pursue your dreams? Always remember that You are not alone, and you are a champion. Never stop fighting for what you want. Life can and will be better.
Please feel free to leave a comment, letting us know if these motivational quotes helped you. Also feel free to add some of your own.