Parents are absolutely awesome, they are our everything, they are our guardian angels, our true life super heroes. Everything we have at birth and through life is given to us by our parents, our race, our name, our DNA, even some of our characteristics.
They watch over us when we are most vulnerable, love us unconditionally and protect us at all time, they make unimaginable sacrifices.
All we can do in turn is to try to love them as much as we can and always be there for them.
Parenting can become an uphill task, and the only fuel for the job, is love, but as a parent you must understand that you are not alone in this labor of love.
What inspires you as a parent?
Here are 10 inspirational parenting quotes to inspire you, put smile on your face and let you know that you are absolutely awesome.
1. There is no such thing as a perfect parent, so just be a real one…Sue Atkins
2. There is no assignment greater or grander than raising the future. Parents are tasked with this…..Onuoha Samuel
3. A child can teach you an adult, three things.
- To always be happy for no reason
- To always be busy with something.
- To know how to demand with all your might for that which you desire….Paulo Coelito
4. It is not what you do for your children, but what you teach them to do for themselves that will make them successful human beings…..Ann Lander
5. Do not worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you….Robert Fulghum
6. You would never find a love that is truer or purer, than that of a parent for their child….Samuel Onuoha
7. Parenting is an emotional adventure, get wiser with your feelings….Wendy Ologe
8. Being a good parent is probably the closest thing to GOD…..Chinese proverb
9. Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and. Realize they were the big things.…Robert Brault
10. Before I had children, I had six theories on how to raise children, now I have six children and no theories.…John Wilmot
Feel free to add to this list of inspirational parenting quotes in the comment section.
Cheers ! 🙂